Help Get John Hagelin And Nat Goldhaber On Public Access TV!
Please help us take advantage of public access cable television to promote the Hagelin/Goldhaber campaign in your area. Public access TV is a community service available to the residents of towns where television stations are located.
Three wonderful new broadcast-quality videotapes are now available from our campaign store.
- John Hagelin and Nat Goldhaber Question and Answer Session
- John Hagelin Interview--produced by David Lynch
- Neale Donald Walsch
You can generally arrange with your public access station to have Hagelin/Goldhaber and Natural Law Party tapes aired regularly. To do so:
- Find the name and telephone number of the public access station nearest you by visiting http://www.openchannel.se/cat/links2.htm. Or call your local cable company and ask for the phone number for public access, or government access, or local access TV stations in your area. You may also contact your Chamber of Commerce or your public library for this information.
- Call the station(s) and ask how to get a tape on the air (you may need to fill out an application form).
- Ask the coordinator if you can arrange to air one or both of the new Hagelin/Goldhaber videotapes. (Since public access is a local service, be sure to emphasize the local newsworthi- ness of these tapes by tying them to local political activities and candidates.)
- If the coordinator says yes, please find out the following information:
- Do they have any specific policies regarding public access tapes?
- Which tape format (beta, super VHS or 3/4 inch) do they require?
- Do they charge any fees (e.g., for equipment usage)?
- Will they schedule specific air time? What about a weekly recurring schedule?
- Will they list the program on their website or in their daily schedule of shows?
- Talk to some local enthusiastic supporters who could help with the costs (if any)!
- Think about advertising in local papers or putting up posters to promote these cable broadcasts.
When you have this information, just order your new Hagelin/ Goldhaber tapes and take them to the station! If you or the program coordinator would like to see clips from the second videotape, just visit the Hagelin website at http://archive.hagelin.org/soundbytes/davidlynch.htm
Please send us an email at email@example.com to let us know the broadcast schedule, or call 877-Hagelin if you have any questions. And thanks in advance for your help!